Cumbrae is a characterful, large and airy two-bedroom suite on the first floor of the East wing of the main house. It is generously appointed with antiques and original art work; it has a lovely mix of the old and new and boasts fabulous views across the main garden.
There is a superb double aspect bedroom with a SuperKing size bed and a luxurious ensuite featuring an original but fully restored roll top tub. A further bedroom (SuperKing size bed or twin configuration) with its own separate bathroom makes this an ideal Suite for four to share.
A large separate sitting room framed by two expansive windows and fully equipped kitchen area complete the ensemble.
Cumbrae is a perfect Knockdow suite to unwind and to come and enjoy the great outdoors. Our guests often comment on the silence punctuated only by bird song. After the perfect night's sleep, rise to be greeted by deer grazing on the lawns.
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- Bedroom with King size bed
- Ensuite with cast iron bath and separate shower cubicle.
- Further bedroom : SuperKing bed/twin configuration
- Separate bathroom with original cast iron bath and shower attachment
- Large sitting room with kitchen area containing:
- Fridge (with freezer drawer)
- 'Tassimo' coffee maker
- high chair and cot available upon request
We regret that we cannot accept pets in any of the Suites in the main house. Non-Smoking.