Tower is a large suite on the first floor of Knockdow House in what were the men servants' quarters, nestled just next to the impressive tower.
These rooms have been refurbished extensively and brought up to the splendour of the main house. The elaborate cornicing is in keeping with the era as are the well proportioned rooms. An etched antique glass window recovered from another area of the house , displays the Lamont coat of arms, imbuing this suite with history and character. The style is traditional with contemporary touches and fabrics and with an emphasis on comfort.
The accommodation comprises:
- Sleeps up to 4 adults
- Bedroom with antique King size brass bed
- Ensuite with over-bath shower
- Further bedroom : SuperKing bed or twin configuration
- Second ensuite with over-bath shower
- Separate sitting room with fully equipped kitchen area containing:
- Fridge (with freezer drawer)
- 'Tassimo' coffee maker
- TV with DVD player
- high chair and cot available upon request
We regret that we cannot accept pets in any of the Suites in the main house. Non-smoking.